Dog Friendly Trails
To keep your daily walk a bit more exciting than walking around your block for the thousandth time, we're exploring some of Melbourne's dog friendly trails! We've put together a list of our favourite walks that you and your pup are sure to enjoy.
- Carlton Gardens, Carlton — 2.1km
- Princes Park Loop, Carlton North — 3.2km
- Fitzroy Gardens, East Melbourne — 3.5km
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Melbourne — 3.8km
- Albert Park Lake, Albert Park — 4.8km
- Royal Park Circular, Parkville — 6.4km
- Yarra Bend Park Loop, Fairfield — 9.5km
Be sure to walk safely within your 5km radius this lockdown. Before embarking on these trails be sure to check with your council for any trail or park closures.
We hope you enjoy getting outside exploring new trails with your pup this weekend. Leave us a comment below with your favourite favourite Melbourne trail, or if you have any suggestions that you think we should add to the list!