This tasty pumpkin dog biscuit recipe has been tried and tested by our office pup and she definitely approves! They are super simple to bake and your dogs will love them. These pumpkin bites can be stored in an airtight container for one week, or in the freezer for up to two months.
150g pumpkin (mashed)
2 tbsp honey
4 tbsp water
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 cups wholemeal flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Mix mashed pumpkin, honey, vegetable oil and water together in a bowl.
3. Add the wholemeal flour and baking soda to the mixture. Stir until dough softens and add some extra water if needed.
4. Scoop out the dough and roll into separate balls with your hands.
5. Place onto baking paper and gently flatten with a spoon.
6. Bake in oven for approximately 25 minutes or until hardened.
These can be stored in an airtight contained for one week, or in the freezer for up to two months.
Be sure to tag us @bourke.st.thelabel and #bourkestbites to show us your creative creations!
This recipe is curated and recommended by our favourite vet, Dr Jarrett Brown BVSc (Hons), Veterinarian